DIY Alloy Rim Repair Kit - For flawless rims in no time!
Aluminum rims give your vehicle an elegant touch. But unfortunately, they are also prone to unsightly scuffs and scratches from everyday driving (curbs, etc.) or minor mishaps. The trip to the workshop? Not only time-consuming, but often associated with high costs.
With our ATG DIY alloy wheel repair kit, these worries are a thing of the past! Our set provides you with everything you need to effectively and reliably repair small scuffs and scratches at home.
Order our alloy wheel repair kit now and convince yourself of the easy application and the great result!
Features of the DIY alloy wheel repair kit:
- Easy: Intuitive use, ideal even for laymen.
- Economic: Avoid expensive workshop visits.
- Wasting time: Repair when and where it suits you.
- Durable: Durable and robust repair quality.
- Flexible: Suitable for a wide variety of alloy wheels and damage types.
Areas of application: car - motorcycle - truck - boat - bus - caravan
- Protect from sun exposure.
- Protect from frost and heat.
- To avoid risks to people and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- The product is not suitable for consumption.
- We assume no liability for application errors
The set contains everything you need for preparation:
- 1 x transparent rim KITT (contents: 6 g. resealable)
- 1 x aluminum silver metallic paint 5ml
- 2 x Alcohol Cleaning Wipes
- 1 pair of rubber gloves
- 1 x Rim file
- 2 x plastic spatula
- 2 x brushes
- 2 x cotton swabs
- 1 x detailed and multilingual user manual
Instructions and data sheets for download
- Is the kit suitable for all types of alloy wheels?
Yes, the Kit can be used for all types of alloy wheels as long as the scratches or scuffs are superficial.
- Can I use the Kit for deeper scratches?
No, for deep scratches a professional repair in the workshop is required.
- How long does the repair take?
The repair usually takes only a few minutes, depending on the size and number of scratches.
- How often can I use the Kit?
The Kit contains enough material to make several repairs, depending on the size of the scratches.
- Is the result permanent?
Yes, the result is permanent as long as there is no further damage to the rim.
- Are the rims still approved for road use after the repair?
This Kit is not intended to repair cracks, holes or other damage that affects the roadworthiness of the rims. This product can be used to eliminate scratches or scrapes, such as those that occur when driving up to the curb. Thus, the visual appearance of the rim is improved. The contained repair compound hardens after approx. 3 hours to a metal-like material. After curing, the material is temperature resistant up to +200°C and resistant to gasoline, oil, esters, salt water and most acids and alkalis. The correction of minor blemishes, such as light scratches after curb contact, is permitted according to VDAT (Verband Deutscher Automobil Tuner). The rim is still approved for road use. To be read under http://goo.gl/ICtzlD.
- For which color shades is the touch-up pen suitable?
With our touch-up pencil, we cover the most common color shades for standard aluminum rims. Recommendation: If the supplied touch-up pencil does not match your color, you can also use an original touch-up pencil from your vehicle or rim manufacturer for repainting. However, small color deviations can always occur.