All advantages at a glance
✓ Incredible adhesion within a few seconds
✓ Resilient after use
✓ The granulate fills holes, large cracks or cracks
✓ After gluing, continue processing
✓ Heat resistant up to 180°C and water resistant
FIX-IT - the liquid weld seam - an industrial adhesive with reinforcing granules. The glue has an incredible adhesive power and is applied within a few seconds. It is suitable for almost all materials such as aluminium, metal, glass, plastic, ceramic or porcelain. After application, the product can be loaded again immediately. The granulate fills holes, large cracks or fractures and can replace missing parts. The product is heat resistant up to 180°C and non-corrosive until it absorbs water. Our FIX-IT is not suitable for polystyrene or similar materials.
- 1 * Rubber Glove
- 1 x 10ml liquid glue
- 1 x 10ml = approx. 30g. black powder
- 1 x metal scraper
- 1 * push pin
- 1 x plastic spatula
- 1x extension attachment
- 1 x detailed, multilingual user manual.
Areas of application: car - motorcycle - truck - boat - bus - caravan
SDS and storage
Safety data sheet for download.
- Protect from sun exposure.
- Protect from frost and heat.
- To avoid risks to people and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- The product is not suitable for consumption.
- We assume no liability for application errors.
- FIX-IT is not suitable for polystyrene or similar materials.