ATG Perfect Color - plastic dyer with sponge - anthracite
All benefits at a glance
✓ Abrasion and waterproof plastic paint for inside and outside
✓ Dyeing and refreshing plastics quickly and easily
✓ The dye penetrates in depth and bonds with the plastic
✓ Suitable for all unpainted & unsealed plastics
✓ Upgrade plastic and renew color
Give it a new shine with our ATG Perfect Color - Plastic Dye. It doesn't matter whether it's bumpers, tailgates, rear-view mirrors or convertible tops and door handles.
- Refresh plastic color quickly and easily - the color can be applied quickly and evenly with the sponge.
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION - for all vehicle brands.
- PERMANENT Perfect Color penetrates deeply and works for many years without any after-treatment. The plastic paint is highly abrasion and waterproof.
ATTENTION: The surface to be treated must not be varnished or sealed.
TIP 1: So that the color pigments can penetrate the plastic surface evenly, the surface must be thoroughly cleaned before treatment. To clean and prepare the parts to be colored, use a commercially available silicone-free cleaner or denatured alcohol. (not included in the delivery)
TIP 2: In the case of small parts or dashboards, we recommend only coloring the parts when they have been removed. You can reach hard-to-reach places better and achieve a more even coloring. Dripping and smearing in unwanted places is avoided and you save yourself time-consuming masking.
- 1x round sponge
- 1x 70 gram tube of color concentrate in anthracite (sufficient for approx. 1.5 m²) RAL 7016
- 1x detailed, multilingual user manual
Suitable for the following surfaces:
- PVC (Vinyl)
- hard plastic
- soft plastic
Areas of application: car - motorcycle - truck - boat - bus - caravan
SDS and storage
Safety data sheet for download.
- Protect from sun exposure.
- Protect from frost and heat.
- To avoid risks to people and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- The product is not suitable for consumption.
- We assume no liability for application errors